- Russian Blog 8. DOSTOYEVSKY’S “THE IDIOT”: GREAT PSYCHOLOGICAL INSIGHT, BUT “IDIOT” SPIRITUALITY? My last quest in Russia. Carter Vincent Smith December 2010
- Blog 7 Swan Lake, Thanksgiving, Hermitage, Novgorod, Moscow, Red Square,
- Blog6a Nov16, 2010 Russia
- Blog5 Oct25 Habituating to Russia. When the extraordinary becomes ordinary. The Idiot, Christ, ballet, opera, cathedrals and Dom Knigi.
- Blog4 Oct19 Reflections on life from Alexander Nevski Monastery.
- Blog1 – September 8, 2010. – First report of Carter and Franny.
- Blog2 – September 27, 2010. – Second report of Carter and Franny
- Blogs 3 – Russia Oct 15 (trial upload thru MSword bogger and word Press)
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Blog 7 Swan Lake, Thanksgiving, Hermitage, Novgorod, Moscow, Red Square, In a snow storm on the day before Thanksgiving, Franny and I went to the famed Mariinskiy Theater (arguably the best opera/ballet in the world) to see an magical performance … Continue reading