- Russian Blog 8. DOSTOYEVSKY’S “THE IDIOT”: GREAT PSYCHOLOGICAL INSIGHT, BUT “IDIOT” SPIRITUALITY? My last quest in Russia. Carter Vincent Smith December 2010
- Blog 7 Swan Lake, Thanksgiving, Hermitage, Novgorod, Moscow, Red Square,
- Blog6a Nov16, 2010 Russia
- Blog5 Oct25 Habituating to Russia. When the extraordinary becomes ordinary. The Idiot, Christ, ballet, opera, cathedrals and Dom Knigi.
- Blog4 Oct19 Reflections on life from Alexander Nevski Monastery.
- Blog1 – September 8, 2010. – First report of Carter and Franny.
- Blog2 – September 27, 2010. – Second report of Carter and Franny
- Blogs 3 – Russia Oct 15 (trial upload thru MSword bogger and word Press)
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Russian Blog 8. DOSTOYEVSKY’S “THE IDIOT”: GREAT PSYCHOLOGICAL INSIGHT, BUT “IDIOT” SPIRITUALITY? My last quest in Russia. Carter Vincent Smith December 2010
1. ALEXANDER NEVSKY MONASTERY CEMETERY. I’m standing in the snow in the Alexander Nevsky Monastery cemetery looking at a marble image of the great Russian author Fyodor Dostoyevsky — searching for inspiration in his cold stone eyes. As part of a three-month theater project … Continue reading